Plastics Transformation Processes - Andaltec
Andaltec es un centro tecnológico especializado en sistemas de iluminación para automoción, plásticos en contacto con alimentos, prototipado y materiales.
plastic, lighting, automotive, car, packaging, food, test, migration, enac, prototype, engineering, headlamp, projector, rear, lamp, material, polymer, painting, coating, 3d, printing, simulation, optic, robot, training, cad, project, technological centre, innovation, martos, andalusia, r d, led
Plastics Transformation Processes
PLASTICS TRANSFORMATION PROCESSES
Our service for plastics transformation processes can include from theoretical-practical training on manufacturing technology up to process assessment aimed at optimising such process in the customer’s final in-house production facilities.
We can cover the following manufacturing processes in pilot plant:
- Plastic parts injection
- Plastic material extrusion and blending
- Film and blown film extrusion
- Filament extrusion
Furthermore, Andaltec can help your company in the following processes:
- Development of new manufacturing processes (injection, thermoforming, extrusion, RTM, infusion…) until design, tooling, part and process are completely validated.
- Mould functioning tests, parameter determination for validation of appearance, dimensions and other part features.
- Full validation of mould-part-process, including the mould development and process optimisation in the final production facilities.
- Techical support and supervision of mould projects, technical consulting on site for problem solving, as well as mould and process necessities “in situ”.
- Injection of small series; short and long fiber material injection.
- Wire extrusion testing for 3-D printers (FDM).
- Manufacture of “tailor-made” materials with advanced properties, designed to meet all of our customers’ needs: high added-value technical plastics, conductive materials, nanocomposites, biomaterials…